1932 Cadillac V16 Sport Phaeton Convertible and Mr. Monopoly Resin Figurine 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1932 Cadillac V16 Sport Phaeton Convertible and Mr. Monopoly Resin Figurine die cast model car by Autoworld.
- Limited edition.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Steerable wheels.
- Has removable top.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Opening front doors and engine compartment.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-11.5, W-4, H-3.75 inches.
- From 1930 to 1940, the Cadillac® V16 was the top-of-the-line in luxury and power. Being the most expensive vehicle coming from Cadillac® was no barrier for the wealthy tycoon and exclusivity and distinct looks were the icing on the cake. Only 4076 total variations of the V16 were built during its 11-year production period. The dual-windshields were an iconic design feature of the Sport Phaeton.
- Mr. Monopoly's influence and power where complimented by the unique V16 engine. The structure resembled two inline eight-cylinder motors sharing a common crankshaft.Placed on 45-degree angles from each other, each half had its own fuel source and exhaust system. All that machinery and power was tamed by the use of an industry first overhead valve setup with hydraulic adjustment. This made the car extremely quiet during operation.
Length: 8.0000 inch X Length: 4.0000 inch X Length: 7.0000 inch X